What is the Fertile Body Method?
The Fertile Body Method is a mind body approach to fertility which acknowledges the importance of working with fertility problems in a holistic way.
Hypnosis is potentially a very powerful and effective therapeutic tool and is used in many of the techniques and approaches used in the Fertile Body Method.
Hypnosis is a trance state induced through focusing attention on any current internal or external sensory experience; hypnotherapy is the art of utilizing this state of absorption to facilitate inner change, which can positively impact on physical wellbeing and fertility.
Ruth works with individuals and couples who are experiencing fertility issues, unexplained infertility, going through Assisted Reproductive Technologies, as well as other areas of women’s health such as irregular periods, premenstrual syndrome or menopause.
Benefits of The Fertile Body Method:
- Reducing stress and increasing feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Restoring hormonal balance, regulating the natural balance in the autonomic nervous system, regulating and restoring healthy immune function.
- To feel confident and ready for parenthood.
- Prepare for IVF or other fertility treatment.
- Restoring physical, mental and emotional balance and wellbeing.
- To improve intimacy and and sexual relationship (for natural conception).
- Restore menstrual health, or sperm mobility count.
- Identifying and resolving issues which may be preventing conception (unconscious or conscious resistance).