One to One Yoga
What is one to one yoga?
ONE TO ONE – PRIVATE YOGA CLASS
A private yoga class offers instruction that is tailored to suit the individual taking their physical condition & personal lifestyle into consideration at a time/day that works well for you.
One to one yoga is highly effective as a therapy to help restore balance following injury, accidents, illness or life changing events which can be traumatic. If you are concerned about a current or past injury/medical condition (that does not allow you to join a regular class) one to one classes may be worth considering.
Not matter what age we are, joining a new group or class can be daunting at times. One is one yoga is a wonderful way to begin yoga privately until you feel confident/comfortable to join a suitable group/class or enjoy your own home practice. For others already participating in group classes one to one yoga may be beneficial to further your own self practice or address limitations which present themselves in group classes/
Traditionally yoga was taught on an individual basis in India, ensuring the instruction suited the needs of the students at that time. This principle reminds us that we are all unique, no two bodies are the same and we all have different needs depending on our physical & mental state at the time depending on circumstances.
• One to one classes are approximately one hour (€70 per session if only one class booked)
• All age groups/levels welcome
• Always consult your GP/consultant following an accident/illness or injury should you wish to take private classes
• If you are unable to attend a one to one session, please give as much notice as possible
• Unfortunately, if we don’t receive at least 24 hours notice, you’ll be asked to pay for the session