Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Tons of fun, friends and a program that will change your life.
Join us for two days of hands on instruction and learning which will certify you as a Kidding Around Yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance recognized). You do NOT need prior yoga teacher training to attend a KAY training. Kidding Around Yoga is designed for anyone who loves to work with kids.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Games and songs… and MORE games and songs!
- 80+ asanas
- Age-appropriate activities for 2-12 year-olds including Partner Yoga
- Yogic philosophy, pranayama, meditation, and chanting
- Yoga arts & crafts
- Deep relaxation/guided meditation for kids
- Cookin’ with KAY… fun ways to share healthy eating habits
- Behavior management techniques
- Tips for Family, Mommy & Me, Baby, Teen, and Classroom Yoga
- Stress management for kids
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Teaching yoga in various environments
- How to run a successful Kids Yoga business
- Yoga birthday parties and day camps
- Observe a Family Yoga class taught by your trainer
In addition to our comprehensive curriculum you’ll also receive:
- Instant access to Online Kidding Around Yoga
- A copy of our training manual
- Lifetime access to our library of Kids Yoga music
- Inclusion in the KAY Teacher Facebook forum
- Promotional marketing videos
- A discount on insurance (For US trainees)
- 5-MONTH access to the entire online training (with an opportunity to extend this access)
*Most videos included in this online training course now include closed captions for all of our hard of hearing and ESL friends.
Early Bird: Sign up more than 30 days ahead of this training and receive a 15% early bird discount, apply the below discount at checkout.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT CODE: DUBLINEB15
Other discounts available: Group, BFF (sign up with a friend), School & Military employees, Street Team, Photographer
Kidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule trainings. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative training dates, access to our online or virtual training programs to receive the same certificate, or, if you prefer, will refund your payment in full.
If you need to cancel, you will have the option to attend any other live KAY training or you may apply your tuition toward taking our online or virtual training programs instead. You will receive the same certificate from the online or virtual learning paths as you would from our live training. There are no refunds when you cancel. You will be charged a $15 administrative fee to make the change from a live training to any other live training. If you do not make it to your fourth training attempt you will be charged a $250 retake fee to schedule a fifth training date.
Like many others, my yoga journey started with a need to care for myself.
After practising yoga for more than 10 years, I decided to do my teacher training in India. The initial aim was to be more self-aware and to learn how to cope with daily challenges. And it was here that I realised how important it is to connect the breath with movement and how this unification can lead to a calmer and happier self. It’s so important that we enable the children of the world with the same tools. Kidding Around Yoga is the perfect balance of traditional yoga practice and fun for your little ones.
The tools I have gained and skills learnt through KAY training have enabled me to be a more patient and understanding English teacher. Also to connect with little yogis and help them start and explore their yoga journey.
200RYT Rishikul Yogshala Rishikesh, India 2016