Introduction to Bio Energy
Have you been curious about Bio Energy Healing & wish to learn more about this life changing technique?
If so, please join us for our next engaging, relaxed, interactive and fun workshop “An Introduction to Bio Energy”.
This workshop offers a safe and fun space in which to learn about Bio Energy with others doing likewise. It is a wonderful opportunity to take time out, to give you a half day of learning about Bio Energy and experiencing it first-hand.
The workshop is also a stepping stone to understanding how Bio Energy can be incorporated into an existing practice or for use with clients, family and friends.
For many it leads to undertaking the diploma training with our school. Others simply wish to peruse their personal development.
- All individuals who might like to experience a taster half day of Bio Energy
- Therapists, reflexologists, counsellors, health and social work professionals who wish to enhance their skills as they work with individuals and family
- Anyone interested in Energy healing
- Past students who would like to attend a refresher workshop
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have experience of using Bio Energy techniques.
- Understand what Bio Energy is and how it is beneficial for all.
- Learn why hands and feet are important in energy work.
- Take part in Energy exercises and a meditation.
- Gain confidence to work with energy.
- Receive hand-outs of all material covered.
Laureen is an accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor with the Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. Laureen qualified with a Dip in Bio Energy and her personal experience of it propelled her in the setting up of the school. Laureen’s unique blend of counselling and Bio Energy healing allows her to assist her clients in getting to the root of their issues. Laureen facilitates her clients to heal at a deep level which promotes change, transformation and increases well-being in all areas of their life. Laureen is based in Dublin and has been running a successful private practice for the past eighteen years.