Past Life Regression Workshop
A fun and easy way to get in touch with more aspects of yourself to help guide you in your current life. It is also useful if you are considering a QHHT session to get a taste of what that is like.
This workshop will be in three parts using a gentle guided into a light hypnosis which feels like a guided meditation.
1. The first section is where you can experience a past life. Most people have had many lives, if you have a particular issue or question you can keep this in mind and your Higher Self will bring you to the most appropriate time and place for you to see.
2. The second section is where we can visit your Guide or Guardian Angel and receive a message.
3. The last section is a journey to the future.
– You will have the option of sitting or lying on a yoga mat (please bring your own yoga mat, blanket & cushion provided)
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Turn off device notifications
– Bring a notebook & pen
– Eye mask (optional)
– Be hydrated and have water to hand
– Do not drink caffeine or alcohol
before the session
– Make sure you eat beforehand
– Have no expectations and come with an open mind.
During this light hypnosis you are always in control, and you will feel relaxed and refreshed, when the workshop is done.
Veronica is a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner (QHHT, developed by Dolores Cannon) and holistic therapist who runs The Lume. As well as group regressions, Veronica facilitates more in-depth 1:1 regression sessions.
“What an incredible experience. I joined the workshop on a recommendation from a friend as it sounded like an interesting experience. Veronica was so calming, her voice has a hypnotic rhythm that easily led me into a different realm. It brought me on a journey to some hidden parts of me that has opened my eyes and allowed me to make some decisions I had been avoiding. Ive already booked a one on one to explore more. Highly recommend!”
– Elaine, Sutton
My name is Veronica and I am a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner (QHHT, developed by Dolores Cannon) and a holistic therapist who runs The Lume.