Menopause Reflexology Course
A 2 day Reflexology training course to upskill yourself on the bodily systems most affected during menopause, menopause symptoms and some of the physiological causes.
(Suitable for qualified Reflexologist- a copy of your qualification will be required)
You will walk away from the course with a clinical understanding of the menopause, and support your clients, helping them better understand this significant transition in their life.
Course content includes:
- Deep dive into physiological changes within the endocrine reproductive, musculoskeletal and nervous and limbic systems.
- How menopause affects other bodily systems such as cardiovascular
- Reflexology links and meridians to help balance and support client’s with menopause symptoms.
- Endocrine balancing and the importance of adrenals in menopause years, and HPG axis
-A new approach to working afferent and nerves.
- HRT and supplements, nutrition selfcare
-Sleep and the impact of dopamine on poor sleep.
- Comprehensive manual
-Follow up ‘one to one’ zoom call (30 minutes) 8 weeks after the course in June/July 2023. You can have a client/volunteer on the zoom if you want to check on any of your Reflexology techniques. Or we can discuss how you found it, and I can answer any questions you have.
- 8 Case-studies to be completed, ideally 2 clients 4 treatments. (To be completed and emailed to me with 9 months of the course date)
- Marketing strategy to help you build a social media message to help attract clients
Investment: €290 ~ 50% deposit to secure booking
Booking made directly through Beulah
Beulah : 00447879634943 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
22nd and 23rd of June
10:00am – 17:00pm