In-person training: Level 1 (Foundation) is one day. Level 2 (Professionals/Advanced skills) is 2 days. The complete training which leads to professional accreditation is the 3 days in total. * discount available when the full 3 days training is booked ask for more information here.
Please scroll down for full course content. For all enquiries please contact Ruth Pringle on 07545 47 48 78 or by email: email@example.com. Bookings can be made over the phone, or by bank transfer (contact Ruth for details); or via this website.
Dublin in-person training
Foundation Level 1 (one day)
Fri 12 May 2023 (book here)
Professional Kids Teacher Training Level 2 (two days)
Sat & Sun 13-14 May 2023 (book here) dates coming soon
Course Fees in Euros
Level 1 (one day) €240
Level 2 (2 days) €899
Full training (3 days) €1139 (€1085 when booked and paid in full 4 weeks before training)
Revolut payment: revolut.me/ruthpholistic
The venue is in Raheny – the River Holistic Centre which is on the Dart system – 12 mins north from Connoly Train Station in Dublin – on street parking available within a 5 minute walk of the venue.
Enquiries and bookings click here or call here
The foundation level 1 is taught over zoom and in person, live with me. Just like we are in the same room. You are brought through the course content the same as if you were here, in person. Lunch is 1 hour with comfort breaks in-between. In order to complete this level and receive your certificate of attendance, you must attend in full. Contact Ruth to arrange a date.
If you do not see dates that suit, contact Ruth to discuss if additional dates can be added.
This inspiring one-day workshop will teach you how to help your children relax, feel calm and centred with mindfulness and meditation.
Ruth is an experienced meditation teacher and therapist who has worked with a wide range of groups, schools and communities over the last thirteen years. Ruth is a qualified trainer and tutor with the Connected Kids TM programme.
This one day course empowers you will skills and knowledge to teach kids and teens of all ages how to meditate. Learn new skills… add to existing knowledge…develop your own meditation practice… work with your own children… new ideas to work with children you may already work with… or start an exciting new career. The opportunities are what you make them. How will you use the skills of Connected Kids training? It is fantastic to see our attendees using all the “tools” taught on this course. Many have added the valuable skills to the classroom, or at home. Many have started their own business. And maybe you will learn useful tools for you too by taking this course. We include elements for calm kids, for energetic kids, arty kids, noisy kids and quiet kids.
Connected Kids will help open your eyes to the endless possibilities that meditation can be: sound, movement, mudras, art, creativity, seated, lying down, breathing, mindfulness and lots more.
Benefits to children/teens
Teaching kids meditation helps them to develop their creativity, emotional intelligence and self esteem. It is especially helpful for reducing anxiety, stress and sleep issues.
Should you take this course?
Yes… if you are a parent, professional, educator or a carer who wants to help children feel calmer and centered. The course provides you with a solid foundation – teaching you how to develop meditations that suit the needs of your children; whether for personal use (if already working with children) or to take mindfulness and meditation into your professional practice.
Connected Kids™ Programme – level 1
This course will help you:-
- Understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- Learn how meditation can be a powerful antidote to stress and anxiety in all ages
- Learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- Develop your confidence in delivering meditations to children
- Understand the differences between meditation and mindfulness
- Learn to tune in to your child’s needs so you can deliver the most healing meditations for children/teens
- Learn how to set up a meditation space suitable for children (from toddlers + to teens)
- Understand the differences in teaching children meditation of different ages
- On completion of Level 1 you have one year from the date of your training to take level 2 Professionals if you wish to complete the training.
The Teaching Kids Meditation course cost includes:
- Full day of training
- Further online training support to aid home practise
- A certificate of attendance
- follow up support by email/telephone
Level 1 is £210. To be paid in full 4 weeks before the course date.
Book here. Read the terms & conditions here.
Contact Ruth directly on 07545474878.
Level 2 ~ Professional Teacher Training Level 2 day course
Learn how to professionally teach children/teens meditation and mindfulness. Learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice. And learn tips for teaching kids and teens that don’t want to learn meditation!
This professional 2-day course provides the advanced information and skills necessary to deliver bespoke meditations and mindful activities to children of all ages (toddlers to teens) and of all abilities including those with autism or additional support needs.
Pre-requisite to attend is completion of Level 1 – regardless of your experience to date.
The Connected Kids course teaches you how to establish a successful practice of meditation sessions for children in your community – schools, local youth groups, privately – and is ideal for those currently (or looking to work) with children in this capacity eg, school teachers, learning assistants, therapists, yoga teachers.
The accredited course content also empowers you with the ability to work 121 with families and children offering a Connected Kids session for a child and their support group.
The course will give you powerful insights and experience of teaching meditation for the purpose of relaxation, reducing stress and empowering children or teens with meditation techniques to help them to develop their creativity, emotional intelligence, self esteem and remain calm in moments of high stress and anxiety.
This Connected Kids course you will help you to:
- Understand the broad range of meditation techniques available and how to apply these to different settings/age groups
- Learn how to professionally set up a meditation environment suitable for children – on a 121 or group basis
- Understand how to work with children who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- Learn how to support the families of those with children who are ADHD or on the Autistic spectrum
- Learn how to write meditations with children in different age groups (under 6’s, 7 to 12, 13+)
- Develop a ‘meditation toolbag’ that can help structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- Learn different methods of using the breath in meditation with children
- Learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- Understand the energy centres and how they apply to teaching meditation
- Appreciate the importance of grounding techniques in meditation
- Learn about contraindications to teaching meditation to children
- Understand how to cope with strong energy reactions to meditation
- Know how to market and promote their practice in the community
Costs, Venue, Timing
The cost includes…
- 2 days of training with Ruth Pringle
- Comprehensive training manual
- Continuous online support of in-class exercises
- A professional practitioner certificate for insurance (accreditation process applies)
- Lifelong membership of our online community where we share and learn
- Follow up support by email/telephone
- a copy of the Connected Kids book
- Level 2 is £799. When booked together with level 1 and paid in full at time of booking, you will receive a discount of £50. Book all 3 full days of training for £949 instead of £999).
Details of what is involved in the accreditation for level 2 can be read here.
For all enquiries please contact Ruth Pringle on 07545 47 48 78 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings can be made via this website. For other payment methods please contact Ruth directly.
Taking place at Ruth Pringle Holistic, Helen’s Bay, Co. Down.
Read the Terms & Conditions
- Bank transfer, please contact Ruth for details here or call 07545474878
- Pay securely through this website here
- Over the phone using any debit or credit card call 07545474878
- Payment plans are available on request. Spread the cost of payment in 2 or 3 instalments before the training date.
Course fees are to be paid in full 4 weeks before the date of training. If you book within 4 weeks before your training date, your payment is due within 7 days of the training date.
No refunds are offered but with a minimum of 28 days notice in writing, places may be transferred once to another date (subject to availability). After changing a course date once, no further amendments to your booking can be completed.
A request will be sent to you for the final payment 4 weeks before the course. If this is not paid within 7 days of the email date, you will lose your place.
I run a private practice, as a holistic therapist and workshop facilitator. I work from Helen’s Bay, Co. Down and in Dublin too. Online 121 sessions, healing and teaching are also available.
I’m trained and experienced in various disciplines; including natural healing methods; meditation for adults and children, crystals, distance healing, regression therapy, ancestral healing, inner child healing, trauma
and phobia release and clinical hypnotherapy.
In a nutshell, I help people feel better, release blocks, help them to see a ‘bigger picture’ perspective, and help them heal. I help clients to find out the ROOT CAUSE of mental, emotional, spiritual and physical concerns, and we bring healing, insight and understanding to that.